Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! Dustin went back to work last night. I hated it because I have become used to having him here with me all of the time. This week is my 30th week so now I guess the light at the end of the tunnel is coming into sight. I am still having contractions but *knock on wood* they are not as bad as they were and are pretty normal. I just have to make sure I am getting plenty of water and staying off my feet when I can. I can tell things are changing because I have been more tired lately and I am frequently uncomfortable.

We still have so much to do before JH gets here! I really don't even know where to start! Hopefully Dustin can put up some closet organization in his room and I can at least get things put up. We still have to get his furniture delivered but I am sure that will happen in a few weeks. My biggest problem is the bedding. Still no bedding. That has truly been the hardest thing for me!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! It's sunny and -25 out here! Gotta love living in Fargo!

No comments:

Post a Comment