Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few goodies..

Today was like Christmas for me! I had taken a few things for Amber to do for me as well as order a few things from her to be made. I went and picked them up today. It was like Christmas looking at what all she had done. There is so much more than what I am posting but I just wanted to post a few things to show. You all know that I am a crazy person when it comes to custom things and monogrammed stuff. Poor Jack Henry better love his name and initials because it will be or already is on just about everything he owns. People here think I am crazy for all of this I am sure but hey..it's me and I love it!

Paci Holders


Onesies


Hooded Towels


Burp clothes-( I have at least 10 of these LOL)


**Of course all of this and more is available form Paper Treats :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it all!!! Get him some leg warmers to wear with those cute onesies. They make them for boys... my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete