Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shower 4

Today was a really fun day with friends! Both of my neighbors were unable to come but they brought over goodies before I left. They are so sweet. One made a blanket for JH and then one got him a swing and bouncer. They are both so sweet! We truly have the best neighbors!
The shower this afternoon was great! There was great food and lots of fun with friends. Megan, Krysta and Carrie were wonderful hostesses and did a beautiful job on everything! JH got lots of fun stuff. I took pictures on my phone once we got home of some of the homemade stuff he got as well as some of the decorations. Dustin took the camera to work so I will have to post those from the shower later.
Other than a few odds and ends to finish up I would say JH is good to go..or at least he has a great start! I am amazed and humbled by all the love from friends and family. We have been given so much and are so thankful for everything and everyone!!
Here are a few pics..(remember there are more to come!)
Here are the cute invites. I did try and blur/erase addresses and last names :)

This is the sweet blanket that my neighbor Stacey made. She said it was the 1st thing she has ever made! I think she did a great job!! She said she will put his name on there once he gets here..along with his birthday.

Amber("my sewing girl" as I call her) made him the cutest hooded towels. They are for when he is a little older but that are so stinkin cute! This one is for when I bathe him.
This one is for when Daddy bathes him!
Front

Back-I loved the front but when I saw the back I had a fit! I thought it was the cutest thing! Dustin loved it too!

Out of all my showers this is my 1st diaper cake! Carrie made it! It is so cute and I just adore the soft musical giraffe on top. She did such a great job! She said this was her 1st time to make one.

There were 2 vases..one with a "J" and one an "H". I thought the flowers were gorgeous! It was so sweet of them to let me bring them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment