Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shower Cake teaser..

The photographer from my Shower on the 6th said she should have my pics to me hopefully this week. This morning I was playing on the internet and found the pic of my shower cake on the bakers website. Her name is Debra Winter and she is wonderful! I know many people that have used her. She is very affordable and her cakes taste amazing! She also did the cake that we had for Aunt Jerrie's and Orval's 50th Anniversary back in May. I guess that is how Lesa and KC found out about her when searching for a cake. If you need a cake..large or small you should check her out! www.dwcreativecakes.com
I should add that all four layers were different flavors..bavarian cream, double chocolate, white cake with real raspberry filling and then strawberry! Yes, I did try each layer and they were ALL so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment