Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shower2

This was my shower at my Dad's house. My stepmom, Stepsister and niece were the hostesses. It was a wonderful day with family and friends. They did such a beautiful job with the food and decorations. It was very me! Jack Henry got lots of cute stuff! There are a few more pics that I'd like to share from it but these were the only ones I had on my phone. I will have to see if I can get the others from Lesa and then post later. I am just trying to get caught up on things.

Here is the super cute invitation!


The spread. The food was all so good! I really enjoyed the cute cream cheese mints.


Jack Henry's monogram. Are you seeing a pattern from the showers? LOL They all know how I love monograms.


Top of the CUTE cake! It was very yummy! I had lots of cake that weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment