Monday, January 11, 2010

32 weeks

I had my 32 week checkup today and all is well. It was short and sweet. She said Jack Henry sounded great and just answered any questions I had. Thankfully, I am not dilated. We were worried that with all of my contractions..yes I am still having them all the time..that they might be making me dilate. I start going every 2 weeks now.

When I got home the dogs always bark and carry on in the garage when they hear my car pull up. I came in the house and of course they were still barking but one bark seemed really close. I opened the door and in came Beau. I was horrified because I knew that if he escaped from his kennel that there is only one thing he could have done..yep, he got into the food container. He had knocked it over and snacked on quite a bit of it. He was huge! This is not his first rodeo with getting into food. I immediately called Dustin and we decided that since he was moving around that we would hold off taking him in for now. (last time he spent quite some time in with the vet since labs are at risk for their stomachs twisting which can kill them..watch Marley and me) Dustin was getting off at 12 today anyway so he came straight home. He has been crying and is miserable but I think he is going to be okay. He has been sick all day but hopefully that is the worst of it and he will be back to normal soon. He will just have to skip a few meals for a while.
As always...there is never a dull moment at the Harris'. I can't imagine how it will be once JH gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment