Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mail call

I love getting things in the mail. I get so excited when the postman/lady-somedays pulls up and gets out to bring me my prizes. Today was a one of those days. Jack Henry got a sweet gift from his (great)Aunt Barbara and Uncle Daniel and cousins in DC. Aunt Barbara is so very talented in sewing and knitting and other crafty things. She worked so hard and hand knitted our little guy some really beautiful things! Plus she said she a a few more things she is working on for him. Again, as I have said before..he is so very spoiled!
I knew when openeing the box that there would be some handmade things in there but I never knew they would be this special or beautiful! I ooo'd and aaaa'd the whole time I was unpacking the box. I can't wait to get him in this stuff! I love the booties! They are so small and oh so sweet! I just can't express how much this means to Dustin and me. He could not believe that it was all handmade!
Here are a few pics of Jack Henry's special gift...
Here is everything that came today! Blanket, 2 hats, 2 pairs of booties, washcloth and sweater.


Closeup of the sweet little hat and booties. I just love the gingham ribbon. Not sure you can see but there is an anchor in the hat.


Here is the blue set. Look at the cute bear buttons on the sweater. The hat also has the anchor on the front..and of course the sweet little baby booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment