Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beau

If you have been following my blog then you may remember me telling y'all about how Beau brings me my vitamins and tums everyday. He has yet to miss a day and this has now been going on for months. I try to keep him from it but somehow he manages to it it at some point during the day. It amazes Dustin and I. Recently he has become even more clingy to me and will not leave my side..ever! He feels like he has to see me at all times. He is worse than he ever was before but it is very sweet. He likes to lay his head or paw on my belly when he can. He is very gentle. The other 2 are not any different than before but Beau seems to know. Dustin just can't get over the way he acts now.
This picture was taken on Thursday. I was on the phone and looked down and this is what I saw looking up at me. He just sits patiently and waits for someone to get the meds out of his mouth. Somehow in his pill retrieving he managed to pick up some money that I had on my nightstand. I laughed so hard at him. I truly could not have had him do that if I tried. He is just so funny! Never a dull moment around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment