Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We have a crib! (Thanks Lesa!)

YAY! The crib is up! (Lesa, you can now breathe a sigh of relief!) Dustin was off today and UPS delivered the missing hardware this afternoon. Surprisingly, it was fairly quick and easy. I got the bedding yesterday from UPS so we will see if I keep it. I am still up in the air on everything but I am leaning in a certain direction for the room..I just hope I can make it work. I think this weekend we will have someone paint the room a lighter color to open it up and make it a little brighter. I will post pics when we have everything completed..who knows when that will be.
This is week 33. I have my days and then again I have my times. Some of the day I feel great and others I don't. I know it is all very normal. Jack Henry is still moving a bit. He likes to really move in the mornings and on somedays he will move for me at night. He has little movements when I sit throughout the day but mainly mornings are his play time. I still think he has a bit of room in there.
Fargo still remains rather warm for this time of year and we are really enjoying it. Dustin and I have done things around the house today since he is off today and tomorrow. We are looking forward to cooking ribs and having friends over tomorrow and then on Thursday Dustin is back to days..his fav!..At least he only has to work them for 5 days.

**Thank you Lesa for Jack Henry's furniture! He will love it! ..his Momma and Daddy love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment