Tuesday, February 2, 2010

35 weeks

Well, I am now on week 35! I cannot believe it! It feels like everything has just flown by. I am feeling okay for the most part. Just trying to get things ordered and done before he comes. We had the 1st coat put on the nursery on Saturday and then they will come back this weekend and do the 2nd coat. It was a little too light blue for me so they added more gray to the 2nd gallon so hopefully on Sat. the color will be perfect. Things are slowly coming together. Amber is busy making last minute nursery items. I have the last few things on order that will hopefully get here soon. The nurses baskets for the hospital are almost done(yes we are bringing goodie baskets to our night and day shift nurses) Dustin has installed on carseat base and has one to go. I have done a little cleaning and organizing in the house...need to do a lot more! The nursery art is being worked on..I am super excited about this! I am not going to tell you really anything about it yet..I am waiting on the big reveal but I will say that it is very us! There is a local lady and she is doing a few prints for us on Canvas and I cannot wait to see the finished products and show y'all! I will give a few hints..of course one has his name and then there is one that is very "us" and southern and I will just leave it at that. Hopefully I will have at least one in about a week! I just cannot wait to show it. His nursery is slowly coming together. Like I have said before, it is so different from what I had planned before but I am really liking the direction it is headed in. I just hope the finished product is great! As for me..I am just waiting in a bag that my Mother is sending so I can finish having my bags packed and then I have to pack his new and super fabulous diaper bag and we will be ready to go to the hospital when the time comes.
Dustin is off for 2 days so who knows what we will do. Maybe we will be productive or maybe we will just lay around. I really could care less! I just love when he is off.
The weather here is snowy and cold but not that cold. I think we are above zero this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment