Thursday, February 25, 2010

A sneak peak..

Here is a sneak peak of Jack Henry's room. There are still many things to be done but you can get an idea. We just got the mobile from Amber tonight. We have to cut the ribbon and make a few adjustments but you can see where we are going with everything. There are a few things on the side where the chair is..that is the stuff for the hospital so just ignore all of that. I still have to figure out and finish the shelves and get his window treatments made (Amber) but we have really come a long way in a short time. I love that it is fun and colorful yet simple. I think he will be able to have fun and grow with it. I like that it is not so "baby".
Please let me know if you have any suggestions..My brain is all out! I included a pic of his boppy too.
The pics are a little out of order so please excuse that. Note the animals in the mobile (Zebra, whale, elephant, choc lab, alligator and the bird perched atop the whole thing) Amber did such a great job as always! We are very pleased!! I hope the pics do it justice.











href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgF1R88sTjM6VcMd1-MDqsnK6mRpnM6IYVXDsQk6rCbZj-JUWAiJRkVRgHT5S2fM45C6kij6Kw7RjrKhhD-xg62MJDoZhaU04hvdNhhKkdgH6Cgj7DERZ9YmkQuYqoslTr8_UGiICnuRcM/s1600-h/IMG_0259.JPG">

1 comment:

  1. Anna, this is darling!!! I LOVE how 'boy' it is! The colors are great & the mobile & rug are my favorites! Great art work too!! You did a great job, he will be so sweet in there.=)

    ReplyDelete