Thursday, February 11, 2010

36 weeks

I had my 36 week appt. today. For those of you that have asked..I am not dilated but she said that the 1st thing she felt was his head so he is ready.
His room is slowly coming along. The paint is finished and the chair is in. Now I just have to get all the art done and up and order a rug and lighting..plus a few other touches here and there.
I bought his baby book and am having Amber do the cover for it. I am also super excited to get his mobile from her! I can't wait to see it.
So, I finally gave in and had a maternity photo session done yesterday. She came to the house as well as going to a few snowy locations. She gave me a few as a teaser until she is done with them so I will leave you with them..
I got the idea for this one from a fun blog that I follow.


It was so cold out!! She had lots of fun furs that I got to wear in the snow.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the name tag picture is from the same blog I follow... if so, she had the most amazing labor and delivery pics. I saved them for my next baby because her baby was born 7 days AFTER Charlee Kate. If only it had been before. I can't wait to see more pics! You look wonderfuL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It is from her blog and that is really why I got a photographer. If all works out she is coming to the hosp. to get the same sort of pics for us!

    ReplyDelete