Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vegas update..

I made it to Vegas and Lesa came and got me Tuesday morning. Sticking with tradition when I visit Lesa..of course I got sick! I got a stomach bug Wednesday night. I also started to get a fever on Thursday but luckily we were able to get it to return to normal. I think I just got dehydrated and that is where the fever came from. I am actually in better hands here if I get sick or hurt than I am at home so no one was really worried. Lesa did call the OB and he said if my fever got to 100. then I had to go to the ER but thanks to lots of prayer, Tylenol and Gatorade I did not have go.

Aside from being sick, I have had a great time visiting with Lesa and the kids. They are growing so much! Charlotte, the baby has given me lots of practice to brush up on my baby skills. What a sweet and big girl she is! Madelyn and Robert are a lot of fun and I enjoyed playing Mom on Wednesday and doing their normal routine with them while Mom was at work. Yesterday we went to a few Trick or Treating events around town and we may hit a few today as well as a little shopping for Lesa and I. Tomorrow I go back to Vegas to stay with Stacy and her family where I think we will be doing a little shopping as well.

While I was sick I started to notice Jack Henry more and more. He really was moving while I was sick but I think it had something to do with me not eating and maybe that made him mad? He tends to get restless when it is time to eat. I can tell that I am really starting to feel him periodically throughout the day. Normally, it is not a lot but it is starting to become a little more frequent. I know that his movements and how often I feel them will become even more frequent in the days and weeks to come.

Dustin is doing well. Still cold and counting down the days til he comes home. He has less than 6wks per his count. He will be here before we know it. I am really concerned about a box that I sent to him that had all of warm clothes in it. He has still yet to get it. It normally doesn't take this long so I am really upset and I know he is really cold! I pray it gets there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment