Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Minute..

Well this week is Week 21 and I am excited to say I will be spending it with my Best Friend (one of JH's Godmothers) and my godchildren! I have not seen Lesa in over a year and I have never met her newest addition, Charlotte. I am packing now and finishing up last minute errands. I have a house/dog sitter and I am ready to go. It will be nice to get away for a few days. I always have a great time with Lesa and family. I just pray this time that I stay well.
Check back for trip pics and updates. I will be posting a lot.
I also super excited that I get to see my good friend Stacy and meet her little boy! What an unexpected but fun trip!
Oh and BTW..the title of this post is "last Minute"..I think booking the trip literally 5 min. ago qualifies for a last minute trip. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment