Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tune in Tomorrow...

Because it is Baby H's big gender reveal. Last time I went in around 14wks baby H was measuring 5 days ahead and it "looked" like a boy. Of course she said that they all look like a boy at that point normally and she has seen them turn girl but baby H's parts were in her words "big and swollen" and she was unsure that they would turn girl. She said that my 20wk ultra sound would be interesting. So tomorrow we will get to see if we have that boy she thought she saw or if a mini-me is on the way. We are all excited and I have a call list, text list and email list of people to contact. I have received so many anxious calls reminding me to call. We are just excited to find out and we pray that whatever God blesses us with is healthy, strong and happy!
I'll give a quick weather update..this morning we were covered in snow but it soon melted! Thank goodness! It did rain and drizzle ALL day long! It has been cold, wet and gross outside. I hope it gets better soon.
Oh..I will update the blog tomorrow as soon as I can for those of you that are waiting on the big reveal on here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment