Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby H. has a name!

Jack Henry Harris. He will be called Jack Henry. Dustin and I really could only agree on this name. I love the ring it has with Harris. It's nice to put a name with the little person who nudges me every now and then.
We have received quite a few gifts these last few days. Jack Henry got some great books from our sweet neighbor and yesterday he was given the cutest Juicy hat and booties from my dear friend Ami and her baby girl to be. They are both soft velour with the Juicy dog imprint on them. Today we got another box from Godmother KC with a few more clothes for me and to my surprise there were 2 beautifully wrapped gifts. I was thrilled when I unwrapped the cutest little brightly colored crochet frog and a sweet little smocked backpack with a fire engine. The smocked backpack made me miss the South! Oh my goodness at the smocked things little Jack Henry will have. You can bet that his new backpack will soon be monogrammed.


No comments:

Post a Comment