Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beau Radley

Well most of you know that we have 3 crazy chocolate lab dogs. They are inside dogs. They all drive me completely crazy a lot of the time..some more than others. Beau Radley is my male and he is 6 years old and about 90 pounds or so. He is such a big goof. He is very much a baby and a Momma's boy. He does not leave my side ever..unless of course there is food involved. Beau is quite mischievous and likes to get into things and has been known to jump on counters or take things off of the coffee table. While I could write a book about Beau and the crazy and sweet things he does I wanted to share will y'all his latest thing. One morning a few weeks ago I was standing in front of the fireplace trying to get warm. The dogs were all standing in front of me but Beau was sitting up perfectly still and straight with his back to me. A while later I noticed he had not moved and something was making his jowls pop out so I instantly knew he had been into something. When I investigated further I discovered that he had my prenatal bottle in his mouth. I got it out of his mouth and he got in trouble. Well everyday since then he gets up on my bed side table (without my knowledge) and gets my prenatals and brings them to me. EVERYDAY!! While I take them at night before bed I always pet him and thank him for bringing me my meds. I guess he is just looking out for us. It amazes me that he doesn't chew on teh bottle (normally anything he gets he chews on) but there is not one mark on it..and might I add that there are 2 bottles that I take and he some knows and brings them both to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment