Monday, October 12, 2009

Let it snow?

Well, wether I am letting it snow or not..it is snowing! It did snow on Fri. but luckily it didn't stick. This morning when I got up and opened the curtains we were dusted in white. I think it is a pretty wet snow because the patio and roads are wet and the grass and rooftops are white. I just pray the wet roads don't turn to ice! It is just too early for this stuff! YUCK!!
Today I am 19wks! Almost half way there! Still no real bump yet. I have a little tummy but nothing major or something anyone else would really notice unless you know me really well. I *think* I have felt the baby at times but it is probably in my head. What I have felt has not been what they describe as what you normally will feel..butterflys or bubble/popcorn. What I think I have felt has been very little, ever so light nudges. I am sure the full on kicks and flips will come soon enough in the upcoming weeks. It is getting about that time to start feeling things regularly.
Things in Fargo are cold and busy. It looks like I have another steady week ahead. I just hope this snow melts and doesn't come back for at least a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment