Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Snow??

Yep. Stop rubbing your eyes. Yes, you read me right..I said snow. There is talk that we could get some of that dreaded white stuff as soon as Friday. It has been wet and cold here for awhile now. This evening the sun is finally peaking through but I think we have lots of rain still ahead.
Well, this is my 18wk post. I really can't believe it! I know I say that almost every week but WOW! It seems like it is flying but but I think staying busy has a little something to do with it. Let em be the 1st to admit..I feel like a COW!!! I feel so huge! I realize that this is a normal feeling but I HATE it! I just feel so gross. Maybe it will get better once I get a true belly. Goodness, I sure do hope so. I feel like I have gained a ton! I am using those bands to keep my pants up b/c it hurts when I sit if they are buttoned. I know that my delay in buying maternity clothes will soon have to change b/c the bump is slowly coming. I mean don't get me wrong..I am excited to be having a baby(still a little bit in denial but I am getting better) but the weight gain..I am NOT excited to gain at all! I am having a hard time with it but please don't fear..that is in no way keeping me from eating! LOL I have just struggled with my weight off and on and since being married I have had a better hold on it..and now..well..I don't. I just pray that the gain is minimal and that it comes off quickly. I am still training and have added cardio in the gym since it is getting too cold to do anything outside. I had training today and wow..do I get out of breath easy and have to rest longer in between things than before. Luckily, Matt has done his homework and is very patient and knows me well enough now that he can tell when I need to rest. It seems like it gets a little worse every week as far as the needing to rest goes. What is weird though is that it is not that bad when I go on a machine and do something at a steady pace for a while. Now days I am trying to train 2 days and do a little cardio on those days as well as 3 days a week for at least 30 min.
Dustin is doing well. I need to hurry up and send his box before he freezes!

No comments:

Post a Comment