Monday, November 16, 2009

6 months!!!

Today I had my 6 month appt. Jack Henry seems to be doing well and everything with me checked out okay as well. I cannot believe I am this far into pregnancy..still crazy to think that I am even pregnant!

Last week was a wild one! I had out of town company from Mobile here to help with Jr. Miss. and then our program was yesterday. Our Jr. League Jubilee was on Friday night and was a great success! It was a lot of fun but I was on my feet too long that night. I am starting to swell if I have been on my feet too long so I was prescribed compression hose(fun!) and I have to limited how long I am on my feet at a time and have to rest a lot more. I am feeling fine though..thank goodness!

Jack Henry is on the move. He is moving a little more these days. Mainly when I sit and rest. It is fun to feel him but he only teases me with movements..it is not constant. I hope he is moving a little more when Dustin gets home..only a few more weeks now! We are all excited that Dustin will be home soon!

This week is another busy one. I have meeting and lots of errands and visits with friends. I also plan to get some Christmas decorations out and up this week and next. I am going to Bama soon so I want to be done before I leave. The thing I am most excited about this week is that I have a shower on Friday. My sweet friend Ami (she is due soon) is hosting a very small celebration dinner in honor of JH and I. I got the invitation on Saturday and they are so cute! I will have to post them! She handmade them and they were quite fancy. She included the menu for the evening and I have to say that I am looking forward to dinner that night. It will be great to visit with my close Fargo friends and celebrate Jack Henry's upcoming arrival. I will be sure to post pictures! I know it will be a fun night! I can't wait to see what all she has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment