Monday, November 23, 2009

Week 25

At this point it's hard to keep up with my weeks. I get so confused. This will be yet another busy week for me. I am still trying to finish up Christmas decorating..and pack..and clean..and organize before I leave. Not to mention I have tons of errands and things to do this week as well.

Friday I leave for Alabama. The dogs have a house sitter so all I have to do is clean and leave. I am looking forward to my trip. I just hope I don;t swell more after my flight. It seems to be turning out to be yet another busy, packed trip but it will be fun. My two best friends are coming into town to visit and host one of my showers. My Stepmother and stepsister will also be hosting a small shower while I am home as well. It will be so fun to see everyone and celebrate Jack Henry's upcoming arrival.

While I am home I have a long list of things and places I want to eat that I cannot get here! I really hope I get lots of home cooking too! There are also a few places I want to go and see if I can find JH some smocked outfits or some different "southern" things that they don't have around here. I am bringing an empty suitcase in hopes that I can find a few things.

On the countdown for Dustin to be home! Just a little shy of 3 weeks. I hope it goes by fast since I will be back in Bama. I have a few days back here and then he is supposed to arrive in Fargo! I hope everything goes smoothly and he comes in safe and when expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment