Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shower 1

I had my first shower last night. It was so beautiful! I have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed that it was all for us..and that it's because I am having a baby but it was wonderful. Ami hosted a a beautiful event. No detail went overlooked. It was so me!!! When I drove up, the walkway was lit up with beautiful stands with lights wrapped in fabric that she used inside for decorations as well.(i forgot to get pics) When I walked in everything was dimly lit and just so beautiful. Also, when you walked in there was a table where the guests wrote messages in a book and added their mommy advice and quick dinner recipe. Everyone had a place at the table along with a monogrammed menu card. We had drinks and appetizers to start and then we headed in for dinner. Dinner was wonderful! I really enjoyed having such a fun night with some of my wonderful friends to celebrate Jack Henry's upcoming arrival. I was so amazed at all of the great and useful things that he got. We are well on our way to being stocked and ready for Mr. JH!
Again, I can't thank Ami and everyone that helped her put this night together. I know so much time was spent on this and I truly appreciate everything that was done for us. I also am so thankful for such loving and wonderful friends that made me feel so loved and special.

Here are some pics. They are a little out of order but I think most are self explanatory.

The Invitation Front

The inside











Leanne and I

Shara and I

Kelli and I

Stephanie and I..Steph and I have due dates just 2 days apart! She is having a little girl!

Jill and I

Ami and I..This is the hostess with the Mostest! She is due with Baby Girl Baxter in mid January.

Tracy and I

Karissa and I

Desert! It was soo good!

Megan and I

BreAnn and I

This is the book people signed and add their advice and recipes to. It has his monogram on the front too! So cute! It even have places to add pics.

1 comment:

  1. The shower looks like so much fun and you look wonderful Anna!! The fun is just beginning for you.

    ReplyDelete