Monday, December 7, 2009

Shower Weekend

Wow! What a weekend! I had such a wonderful weekend. I had two beautiful and amazing showers. It was so wonderful to see so many people I had not seen in a very long time. It was very overwhelming that it was all because I am pregnant and Jack Henry will soon be here. He received so many beautiful things! I can't wait to get them home and go through them with Dustin.

I have to say a HUGE thank you to Brandy, Susie and Brooklynn for such a nice shower on Saturday. It was fun to visit with family and friends and have a very relaxing and laid back day! The cake and decor were beautiful and perfect for us. It was all so very sweet. I also have to thank KC, Lesa, Aunt Debra, Aunt Jerrie and Aunt Shelby for hosting such a beautiful party on Sunday too. I can't say enough about how special it was and how beautiful everything was! It was also so fun to see everyone and visit at Classic. Jack Henry was showered once again with love and gifts. All I can say is what a spoiled boy he already is! Thank you to everyone that came and showered us with so much love and so many blessings.

Pictures are coming soon. It will be a little while on the pics from Sun. but I should have a few from Saturday very soon.

I am sad that my 2 best friends are going back home today. I have enjoyed my short time with them and will miss them very much! I am so very blessed and lucky to have them in my life! Jack Henry is already so very spoiled by his God Mothers!

On a non baby note I can report that Dustin is so thrilled about the game on Saturday! He called me shortly after the game and was the most chipper and happy that he has been in a very long time. He also was thrilled that his replacement arrived that day too. Daddy Dustin will be on his way home very soon. Please pray for his safety while traveling. We are very excited to soon get him home safely!

Sadly, I leave tomorrow to go back home to Fargo. I have had such a busy and fun trip! It will be good to be home though. I am sure there is so much to do once I get home since I have been gone for so long! I also have lots to do to prepare for Dustin coming home.

1 comment:

  1. It is soooo hard to leave Bama isn't it? I can't wait to see pictures and see what all you got. Send them soon! ROLL TIDE!!! OH... did you find the elephant booties?

    ReplyDelete