Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve to all!..also asking for prayers

I hope this day finds you well and getting ready for Christmas tomorrow! I am just so glad to have Dustin home with me and not deployed or having to work here for that matter. Might I add to that that I am thankful he was home last night. I was awakened around 3am with the braxton hicks like contractions. They did not hurt at all. They just made my stomach really tight. I was having way to many and too close together and for too long so I called that Dr. and she said I needed to go to L&D to be checked out. They were so nice and wonderful at the hospital. They hooked me up to the monitor to check my contractions and and Jack Henry's heartbeat. Jack Henry looked great and was even a little mad so he decided to kick the stew out of the monitor the whole time. As for my contractions, I was in fact having them and they were not pleased so I was given a shot to stop them. Luckily all the test they ran on me were fine and I was not dilated either. They sent me home to rest. Please pray that this does not happen again and that we don't see our precious Jack Henry until March..when he is finished cooking!! I am just praying that I can stay calm. I have to admit that when I have that tightening feeling now it worries me a little.

Weather wise we are covered in snow and there is more on the way. They say at least 24 inches. Looks like we will have a true white Christmas!
Merry Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment