Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Home at last!

This will be short and sweet but I am home. I got in this afternoon. All the snow made me nervous that I would be delayed or even postponed a day but I made it home as scheduled. I walked in the door and ALL the smoke alarms were going off. The batteries were low so I had to get a stool and climb up and disconnect them. Very annoying..and loud!! Then I was starting to get really hungry and since I had no food in the house I decided to run and get something..well, that plan was put on hold since both cars would not start!! Oh what a day. Other than that it was a nice but long trip. I am very glad to be home but there were tons of boxes and more are on the way! I have lots of cleaning, unpacking and organizing to do!! I am up to my ears in baby stuff but it is fun. I can't wait until Dustin comes home so he can help and we can go rebuy a few things I was unable to ship.
Continue to pray for Dustin. He was checking in to wait on his flight last I heard. He has a really long trip ahead of him. I just pray for safe travels.
Check back tomorrow for more trip highlights. I was so happy to find out that there are a few people that read my blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have been keeping up and I can't wait to see pictures of your cute things for Jack Henry. What about those booties???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We got the booties! I even found a matching onesie that has the same elephant head that pokes out! So cute! I just hope he is the same size in his feet and body so he can wear them at the same time..the onesie looks a little big. The Sun. shower pics will take a while but I can't wait for you to see them!!

    ReplyDelete