Tuesday, December 15, 2009

7 Months!

Well today I am 7 months! WOW!! I just cannot believe it! It all is flying by but I am starting to think about all we need to do and organize and all that we don't have yet. I know things will come together soon though! I think I will feel so much better once I decide on his bedding. Then hopefully it will all fall into place. I am hope our trip to Minneapolis is a productive one! I pray I can find some bedding over there.
Tuesday already and boy has it been a busy week! I just finished my 3rd Annual cookie exchange. It was a lot of fun and I have so many cookies and treats to show for it! It was great to have everyone over and visit. I was a little overwhelmed with it all this year though. It was hard doing everything with a busy schedule and Dustin just getting home..AND being 7 months pregnant but I did manage to pull it off. It may not have been as nice as last year but I think it all turned out great! I could not have done it without my friends who helped set up and clean up! It was nice to get off of my feet finally.
This morning I went and had my glucose test and I pray that it all turns out okay and that I do not have gestational diabetes. I will know something on Thurs. I pray everything is okay.
Yesterday was my 28 week check up and all went well. I got my shot for being RH negative. I just love my Dr. She is so laid back. I am so glad that I stayed with her! She will also be Jack Henry's Dr. which is great! Yesterday we got a nice little treat..we got to see Jack Henry! Our ultrasound tech was able to fit us in so Dustin could see JH and have our 4D sonogram. I think Dustin enjoyed it but I don;t think it has really hit him yet but he was all smiles as we watched him on the screen.
I think they all look about the same on sonograms but there have been more than 3 people say that he looks like Dustin. LOL
I will leave y'all with a few pics from yesterday..



1 comment:

  1. How sweet and precious! I totally miss being pregnant!! Enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete