Saturday, December 12, 2009

Daddy's Home!!!

Dustin is safe and sound and back at home where he belongs. Thank goodness he had a smooth but long trip with no delays. He got in close to noon and we hit the ground running. We went to lunch and had lots of errands to do. We ended up going to a little pub for dinner too because I ran out of time to cook. He and I were both very tired(his long trip was catching up with him and I had ben up since 4). He got to talk to Jack Henry a lot and even felt a little movement. Around 3am-ish I woke him up and he really got to feel him move and kick! JH likes to kick both sides at the same time in the mornings so Dustin got to feel him being a wild man for a little while so that was great!
We plan on having a relaxed weekend. I am sure we will get out today and shop a little and just ride around and see what we can get into. Tonight we will be parked in his "man room" to watch Mark Ingram make history and receive the 1st Heisman trophy for Bama. Tomorrow I am looking forward to taking Dustin to church. He has never been to our church before because he works on Sundays or is either deployed. I have a wonderful church family but I am sure they wonder if I am really married since he has never gone. Plus I know they will love to meet Dustin and see who they have been faithfully praying for. I am sure we will do lunch afterwards but then he will have to rest because work starts back for him tomorrow.
Thank you all for your prayers while he has been gone and traveling. It is so wonderful to have him home..now we will start preparing for Jack Henry's arrival! March will be here before we can blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment