Saturday, June 5, 2010

SORRY!!

Okay..life has been very busy!! Just a run down..recovering from surgery, trip to Bama, JH Christening and Dustin deploying..and all the other stuff in between! Things are starting to resemble some sort of a pattern now so I am back to regular blogging.

Jack Henry is doing well. He is getting so big! As of our last Dr. visit at 10wks he weighed just shy of 15lbs and was 25 inches long. He was in the 97th percentile for both. What can I say?..we have a very big boy on our hands. He is smiling and "talking" lots. He is so much fun! SO much fun that his Bebe(my Mother) could not stand missing out on the fun so she is flying in tomorrow and staying for a whole month! I know he will love all of the extra attention and I will love the help since Dustin is gone again. I know we will have lots of fun.
JH has not been much of a napper up until this week. He would always fuss and cry and when you would lay him down and wake right up if he was sleeping in your arms. One day this week that seemed to stop! He took TWO 2 hour naps in one day on his own. All I had to do was lay him down and he would later fall asleep. I truly thought he was sick and so did my normal sitter. We were so worried because that was very unlike Jack Henry. I guess he is growing up because he now goes down pretty well when I put him down. He is still getting teh hang of how long to nap but he is so much better!
I will leave you with random pics of Jack Henry to catch you up on the months I failed to update the blog.
I promise that I am back on track now so check back often! You may get tired of all my posts now that I am on a roll again :)
By the way..he looks just like his Daddy!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment