Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Knock 1st..

Life in Fargo has been pretty overcast and cool the past few days. It is pretty windy here too. Mother is really enjoying her Jack Henry and he loves his Bebe! JH is getting so big! He is starting to laugh. I have found that I can really get him going by pretending to nibble on his belly. He thinks its funny. Also, anytime Bebe says poop he smiles really big and will let out a little giggle. He is so much fun!!

This morning we were having our daily video chat with Daddy. JH was getting tired so I took the computer away from him so he could go with Bebe for a nap. He got so mad! I put it back and he swatted at the screen and smiled. He was not ready to leave his Daddy. He talked to Dustin a little more and then was okay when we put him down. He does love talking to his Daddy. He always leans into the computer and smiles while Dustin talks to him. He even talks back a little. He is always with me on the computer but never does any of that until we talk to his Daddy.

As all of you know Dustin is deployed. Well, before he left he bought me a few presents. One was a beautiful watch he surprised me with to mark the wonderful occasion of the birth of our little Jack Henry. The others were a beautiful shotgun and a fun little pistol. He left a friend in charge of helping me with everything so on Monday we went out to the shooting range. We were there almost all day (he brought lots of his toys to play with). It was a little hard getting him to leave. You know men and their toys. He was very helpful and a great teacher.
Dustin made us promise to get pictures so here are a few..
Dustin did such a good job picking out my gifts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment