Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just another week in Fargo. The weather is still pretty cloudy and chilly but it is supposed to get better and warmer later in the week. We are enjoying our time with Bebe. I have been out on my own a few times but I still like staying in and snuggling with JH. It is so hard for me to leave him when he is *talking* and smiling up a storm.
This week we are just doing the normal errands and the endless task of keeping the house clean. We are also slowly packing for our trip on Sunday. We are so sad that Daddy will not be here to celebrate his 1st Father's day with us so we are leaving..LOL We are going to AZ(and taking our most favorite babysitter with us) to spend the week with Godmother Lesa and her babies and Miss Angel(Lesa's SIL) and her babies. JH will be the youngest by far but we are planning on having a great time. We are staying at a resort in Phoenix. Be watching for trip pictures and updates. I am debating on getting my new camera I have been planning to buy and trying it out on the trip. We will see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment