Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

I am sad that Dustin is not here to share his 1st Fathers Day with us. I know he wishes he could be with us too. I hope he has a wonderful day and knows how much we appreciate him! I could not ask for a better husband or Daddy for Jack Henry. We are so blessed to have him and we love him very much.

We are busy packing and getting ready for our trip(look for pics in the next few days!) but I want y'all to see what we got all of the Dad's this year. While I was home I went to Little Moments Pottery in Jacksonville. Tracy is so great and so creative. She really has a gift. All I did was take JH and tell her what I was thinking and she just painted and stamped his hands, feet, fingers and toes(we are going to stamp his booty for a tray when we go back in Oct.) and created the cutest gifts!

This is Dustin's BBQ platter. I love how it turned out! With the Big Green Egg Grill, dogs, Dad, baby and all the other nature stuff. So cute!


This is for Grandaddy Wayne. He is always on his Kubota tractor out in the country. Hattie and Callie made the barn and tree.


This is for Papa Motes. He always has on overalls(gave JH a pair to match his when he gets older) and loves to travel in his motor home.


This one is Grandaddy Tommy's. He loves Alabama Football!!


This is for PopPop(my Dad) He also loves Alabama football and his BGE!


I hope they all enjoy their gifts and have a great day! We love them all and appreciate all that they do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment