Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh , what a day!!!

Goodness! This has been a crazy day!! When I got the babies out of their kennels this morning I noticed Beau had been sick. I tried to feed him and he refused to eat. When Beau Radley refuses to eat we have MAJOR problems. I put the girls back up and brought him in to see what I could do with him. He got sick a few times and was so thirsty. After talking with Dustin we decided to take him to vet. Oh, did I mention that it was raining and hailing like crazy? It was flooding out so bad! It took us 30 min to get there! I had to go all over town because of the water and still had to go through lots of water. I was so afraid the car would stall or flood. When I tried to get back home it was worse. I had to park my car on dry land and walk a few streets home. I was wading in knee deep water. It was crazy. Luckily, Beau seems to be better and is home. Dixie got sick too. I think they got a bad bag of dog food.
Jack Henry did not want to sleep at all today. He is such a turkey. I did get some fun pictures of him tonight.
I got the Christening CD in the mail today. I will try and put a few on here this weekend so be sure to check back.




1 comment: