Tuesday, September 29, 2009

17wks

Well this is week 17. Nothing to report on the bump front but I am sure it is coming soon. Oddly, I hope it waits a little while longer. I know most are excited to get a baby belly but I am okay with it holding off for a while. I can tell my body is changing(my ribs are widening LOL) daily but I can still button my pants..it just bugs me sometimes when I sit and it cuts into me. I am wear the belly bands some and that helps. I continue to feel well other than being tired from not sleeping. I guess my body is trying to get me conditioned well before March. I am sure sleep deprivation is in my near future.
Fall is officially here. We had a beautiful warm Saturday and come Sunday..Fall was here & it is not going anywhere. We had a drastic overnight change! It is getting down to the 30's at night. The days are nice in the 50's-60's but when the ND wind kicks in it is very chilly! I had to turn the heat on yesterday to knock the chill out..it was downright cold in here.
Dustin is doing well. Same stuff different day. He refers to his days over there to Ground Hogs day. I am sure most of you have seen the movie. He finally got his box yesterday of goodies and things he requested recently. I put the latest sonogram pics in there with sticky notes on each detailing what he was looking at. He sent me a pic and he had the strip of 10 pics..stickies and all taped on the wall above his desk. It is almost longer than his desk. I couldn't help but laugh at his decorating but what can I say?..he is a proud Papa. LOL I am sure his co-workers got a laugh too.
This week is proving to be yet another busy week with work outs..errands..meetings and appointments. Always something going on. I am thankful that I am able to stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment