Friday, September 4, 2009

13.5 weeks

Life in Fargo is the same as always..busy. I'm not sure I could tell you what I have been busy doing but I can assure you I have been busy! Lots going on with Jr. League, friends and upcoming baby Harris. I am now 13.5 weeks along. I am feeling better. I have been lucky though. I only have been sick at my stomach. The nausea is subsiding and my appetite is coming back. Nope, no bump yet. You may can see a little gut at night but thats about it. Thankfully, I am still in my clothes..although sometimes they are uncomfortable if I sit too long. I am hoping (and praying) I don't "pop" until after 20 weeks at least.
I have been eating healthy..or trying to. I have to admit that my eating before was not too bad so I am really just eating what I was eating before. I just try and make sure I gets lots of lean protein in but I still indulge if I am wanting something. I just try to eat in moderation. I am still going to my trainer and exercising. I feel like a wimp and weak when I go but he says its all in my head. He has been great since I found out. He has done lots of research and he even tells me interesting things about what is going on and what to expect. I am mainly working my arms and legs..and lots of lower back stuff too! I have been having back pain already so he is really trying to strengthen my back. I am hoping to train up until I deliver. I want to be in shape so I can push this baby out fast!..and I also want to hopefully make shedding the extra pounds a little easier.

The question I get asked the most is "do you know what it is?" And the answer is no. My Dr. doesn't do a sonogram until 20-22 weeks BUT I may be able to find out in a few weeks. I have connections..and thats all I'm saying ;) We would probably not announce even if we do find out sooner..we will wait and get confirmation at my 20 wk ultrasound. I go back and forth as to what I think it is. Dustin says its a boy. All but 4 people say girl so we will see. Honestly, I thought I really wanted a boy but I just pray that this little one is healthy and happy! The whole thing still has not hit us yet! I guess you could say we are still in denial.

Oh, as I was fixing dinner and UPS delivered a package. To my surprise it was a gift from Dustin. It was from Spoiled Mama! I got a nice basket of tea, tummy butter and belly gloss. I will let you know what I think of everything but I am sure I will LOVE it all! It all smells so good and I am excited to use it. It was a great start to my weekend! Even though Dustin is not here to personally spoil us he still surprises me and still spoils me from half way around the world! We are soo lucky!!

Have a great Labor Day weekend and I hope the 1st SEC Football Saturday of the season is a good one for all!
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment