Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a week!

What a busy week! It seems like I have been go, go, go this week. Monday I somewhat cleaned out my closet and did a few things in the house and our room. The rest of the week I was gone..2 meetings, Junior league, various lunches and dinners, cooking at the Ronald McDonald house and then a gourmet dinner club...not to mention the other chores and errands I left out. Whew I am tired but it has been a good, fun week.
I have been tired because of not sleeping well at night but I am feeling well otherwise. I have a Dr. appt on Mon. so I will have a nice checkup then. Baby H got a wonderful gift this week! Baby H found out that its bedroom furniture(crib, matress and all) were purchased by GodMother Lesa. GodMother Kc also sent us a sweet gift of a car seat and 2 bases..Mom also got a few maternity clothes from her as well. Can you tell this baby is spoiled already? What wonderful GodMothers! I chose 2 GodMothers for this baby. They are my 2 best friends in the whole wide world. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful they are and how lucky this little one is to have them in it's life. They can't wait until March! We do have a GodFather for Baby H but I will not announce him yet..he doesn't even know.. Daddy has got to write him a letter and ask him first. I hope he will be able to do that soon.
Dustin seems to be doing well and feeling better. He is counting down the days until he comes home..as are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment