Thursday, April 16, 2009

Okay, I know this is my second post today but I was very excited to share this picture of Sadie, Beau, and Dixie... Yeah!! I just figured out how to post pics on here.(Thanks Amber!) This was our babies Easter picture. No, it was not easy getting them to pose. I had to lock them in a room so no one could escape and be very quick with the camera.


We had a very nice and low key Easter. Sadly, the Easter bunny did not make it to our house this year. I woke up to an empty basket..I'm thinking my bunny was maybe out of the country?..hmmmm I did get an Easter "happy" from my Dad and Susie so that was a nice treat. I was able to go to church..which was packed due to all of the once a year church goers but I was so glad to see everyone out and enjoying the day. After church I had the pleasure of joining some dear friends for Easter lunch at a new restaurant in town. It was a nice long lunch with great company! I was also invited to another dear friends house for an early dinner but had to decline the invitation. I am in training(hired a personal trainer to get me in shape) and was told I could NOT splurge so I had to stay home so I would not be tempted. Oh! and for the record I had baked fish for lunch so I was able to stick to my healthy eating because I'm sure y'all were wondering ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment