Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just what I wanted!

Well, the week has been somewhat hectic and looks that way for rest of the week. I have had lots of Paper Treats work to do...and STILL have lots more!! I have been able to get together with friends this week too! I was able to have Megan and her precious baby girl Emilyn over today. I invited them over because Janie(the BEST at everything!) cleaned the house on Monday. On a side note..Janie is the Mother of a good friend that lives here. She has been visiting for a few months so she has helped clean and organize the house. She has REALLY spoiled me rotten! She is so great..and makes the best beds! I feel like I am in a hotel after she is done with my room! Dustin and I have offered to adopt her but unfortunately she plans to go back home to GA soon. :( I will be in mourning..and will have a messy house when she leaves.
Okay, Sorry! So back to today..I really enjoyed Megan and Emilyn's visit. She is the best baby. She is so sweet and content. Such a happy baby! While conversing during their visit Megan and I got on the subject of our husbands. I will admit that I might have mentioned that I don't get surprises very often(of course those were pre-marriage ;) Boy did I speak too soon! To my surprise when I went to Fedex to pick up a mysterious package that I needed to sign for..what did I get? You guessed it! Dustin surprised me with an Ipod Nano. Just what I wanted!!!! I had mentioned I wanted one because I have been running and working out a lot lately. I have a pretty old and heavy one and they don't make an arm band for it(to have so you can run). He also was so sweet and had the it engraved the exact same as the old one. I just loved that he did that because that is why I was reluctant to get a new one because of the sweet engraving on the 1st. I must say he did a great job! He's good for at least a month or so. ;)

I am very happy to report that Dustin is feeling much better. He says he still feels very weak but is well on the way to recovery. I am sure that it will take him a while to regain his strength. I am sure 3 days of having a fever really zapped his energy. I hope he feels normal again very soon. He has a very important trip to make! He is well past the point of being ready to come home. We both are counting down the days. I must admit that for me, in the end, it gets much harder by the day. These last few weeks just seem to drag by.

No comments:

Post a Comment