Friday, April 17, 2009

The Flu

Well, I was not planning on posting today since I posted TWICE yesterday but I just got off the phone with Dustin. Unfortunately, Dustin is sick with what he thinks is the flu. He has had a fever now for 2 days and feels pretty rough. He is still working his 12hr shifts which I'm sure does not help him get better. It is hard for him to see a Dr. over there so hopefully this bug will pass very soon. Please send good thoughts his way for a speedy recovery. "Over There" is not a place you want to be sick. I just pray that his fever breaks and he is back to normal very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy, it is hard enough as it is knowing our guys are over there working the long hours - they don't need to be sick on top of it. I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,

    The pups look so cute in their Easter ears. Sure hope Dustin feels better soon. Tom's back is beginning to be a little better. Miss you and hope to see both of you very soon.
    Love from Me and Tom,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete