Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Weekend

What a weekend! On Friday, Dustin and I went out for drinks with friends but to my surprise we actually went to my surprise party. Dustin(with help from a dear friend) threw me a surprise party for my 30th Birthday. It even had a theme! It was a 20's theme and everyone was dressed flapper style and the guys even dressed the part too(they handed me my outfit when I got there). Say goodbye to the 20's and hello to the 30's. It was so original and cute! Dustin did a great job(yes, it was all his idea! Theme and all!) We all had a great time and had lots of great food. I am so blessed with wonderful friends and an amazing husband!

On Saturday we went to Minneapolis(or better known in these parts as "the cities"). We left Jack Henry here with his B. They had a great time and as we teased her she played "teen Mom" for the weekend. JH did great and they had lots of fun. I got a text from B that JH woke up in the middle of the night (he was sleeping with her) and got her phone somehow. She was awaken with sounds coming from her phone. Apparently, JH had called many of her friends but it was her ex boyfriends voice that woke her up. HA! When she got up and looked at JH...he had phone in hand, a huge grin and just started laughing when she caught him. UGH! What a Turkey he is!

Yesterday(Monday-25th) was my actual birthday. We enjoyed a very lazy, rainy day. We ran out and renewed my drivers license and then Dustin and I went out for dinner. It was a very low key day. Just perfect!

**JH update** What is he doing now? He has perfected crawling and is pretty darn fast. He is pulling up on everything and give really nice and super wet kisses. He has to take both hands and put them on your head and pull you close for a kiss though. That is how he works. LOL Oh, and we now have 6 teeth. 4 top and 2 on the bottom. He loves to bite shoulders and anything else he can get a hold of!

Okay, here are a few pics from Friday.


The party planners! Miss Ami and Dustin. So sneaky but they did a great job!







Party People! There are a few that did not make it in the pic but I was so impressed that everyone dressed up!(notice Mr. Harris is NOT in costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment