Saturday, October 16, 2010

Game Day!

It is game day in the Harris house! Ribs are in the BGE and Fall is in the air. Daddy is in his "man room" with the game blaring and I am doing a few things in the house..or at least attempting to. Bama plays tonight so I have a little time to get things done.

We have great week with Daddy being home. We have been taking lots of naps as a family and just being lazy and enjoying our quality time. Jack Henry loves playing with his Daddy!(he says DA-DA-DA-DA all day long!) They play for hours and have the best time. I have left them alone for a few hours and they have done very well. Dad was a little nervous at first but he is such a natural with JH. I went back to sleep this morning and when I got up(bc I thought I needed to feed JH breakfast) I found JH in his high chair playing and eating while Daddy fed him. It is so nice having help with JH..and having Dustin home! I missed him so much. I forgot how much fun we have together doing the most boring of tasks.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. I cannot wait for ribs and the game tonight! Hopefully JH wont get too scared when Daddy yells at the TV!




No comments:

Post a Comment