Sunday, October 3, 2010

This weekend

We have had a wild and busy week to say the least. This weekend was not much better but it was fun! I took at photographer Momma class from a local children's photographer. It was a great class and I learned lots about my camera and taking pics. On Saturday, JH stayed with my friends husband and their little girl(the kids are 3 days apart). I thought he was a little crazy agreeing but but he said the kids did great and he did manage to get them dressed and to the studio on time for their modeling debut. At the end of the 2 day workshop, different kids came in to model so we could practice. JH and Greta were able to come so I was very excited to practice on them. Here are some pics from our weekend.
BTW..JH got in his 3rd tooth and is working on 4 and 5!

This one is my Favorite! I love how it is not even cropped. This is just like I took it. I think out of 400+ images I took of him I maybe had to crop 3. She had an amazing studio for pics and I love what all I got of Jack Henry. Enjoy!


Check out his crooked toe. LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment