Friday, May 1, 2009

4 years..

Happy Anniversary to us! ( I am up way too late so officially it is our Anniversary) Dustin and I have been married 4 years today! I am sad we will not be able to spend the day together but I am so blessed and lucky to be married to him and have such a wonderful husband!
Today is also the day that Dustin's Aunt Jerrie and Uncle Orval are having their 50th Anniversary party. The family got together and decided to throw them a party. We hate we will not be able to be there but I know everyone will have a great time.
The weather here has been pretty cold and windy this week. It has also rained a little but this week too. As usual, we are still playing the waiting game with Dustin's return home. I hope his replacement will be able to leave soon so Dustin and hurry up and get home! I hope it starts to warm up before he gets home.
This week has been so crazy busy. Honestly, I can't really tell you much of what I did but I know I was busy and on the go all week. I was invited to go and see the off Broadway production of Footloose on Wed. It was a good show. I am glad I was able to go.
I will try and write more this weekend but for now I will leave you with some wedding pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment