Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Half Way There.....

YAY!! It's Wednesday(or past midnight/early Thurs. am) and we are a week away from a much needed break!! We plan on taking his 6 days off to relax and just enjoy the house..and OF COURSE we will be cooking on the egg! YUM!

Even though Dustin has been working he has been cooking before he goes in. He likes to take food in and share with his fellow late nighters. Normally they bring side dishes and he brings some sort of meat dish. I also get to enjoy a little bit of his cooks before he leaves. I went to Sams and stocked up on meat so we should be covered until he is off.

I have been pretty busy with lots of errands and early morning workouts! It has been a quick week so far. I feel like I am lacking in sleep but I am still keeping busy. I must admit though...I am so doggone sore I truly can hardly walk!!! Oh, I know it will get better but OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment